WHY HAIR LOSS AFTER BIRTH AND DURING BREASTFEEDING? WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
- Most women complain of copiousness postpartum hair loss is during breastfeeding. This is one of the most common pregnancy (and lactating) disorders.
- How long postpartum hair loss lasts? It is an absolutely normal and natural phenomenon, destined to resolve spontaneously within a few months.
- This phenomenon has a name, defluvium post partum, and the cause is to be found in the hormonal changes to which the female organism goes after pregnancy. Another trigger is it stress.
- They do not exist solutions miraculous nor stratagems for prevent hair loss after childbirth and avoid it totally. Taking supplements during pregnancy, however, helps in some cases.
- The use of products right for hair care (starting from shampoo), of anti-fall vials and the implementation of natural remedies can, together with some precautions concerning the supply and lo lifestyle, reduce the problem and stem it.
Credits: Photos of Pexels | Polina Tankilevitch
THE hair after childbirth they also tend to fall quite copiously: some women even complain post pregnancy hair loss whole strands. This inherent phenomenon i hair after childbirth and breastfeeding takes the name of defluvium post partum and it is an absolutely physiological condition.
Of course, after seeing your hair give its best in pregnancy – usually, the hair looks thicker, voluminous and healthy – find yourself with the hair that falls out and face the thinning it is certainly not pleasant. However, know that this is a problem common to practically all new mothers and that it is destined to resolve itself spontaneously. In short, there is nothing miraculous you can do to prevent it post pregnancy hair loss. Usually, everything falls under end of breastfeeding.
There are, however, gods natural remedies who can help thicken your hair, anti-fall vials that somehow manage to contain the problem and, nevertheless, some healthy habits that can really make a difference.
THE LOSS OF HAIR AFTER BIRTH IS ABSOLUTELY NATURAL: THE CAUSES
Let’s get a reason. It happens to all of to lose postpartum hair and it is a natural consequence of the hormonal changes that the female body faces after pregnancy.
Credits: Photo by Unsplash | Janko Ferlic
In fact, when the woman gives birth estrogen dizzily drop and reactivate various hormones present before pregnancy such as testosterone. While the peak of estrogen promotes hair growth – which is why pregnant women usually boast fabulous hair! – the decrease in these hormones combined with the action of testosterone and the increase in prolactin first causes a thinning hair and then theirs fall.
Credits: Photos of Pexels | Element5Digital
To these hormonal changes, already sufficient to justify the phenomenon of defluvium post partum, add it stress, the fatigue and any shortages from a nutritional point of view.
POST-BIRTH HAIR LOSS AND THINNING RESOLVE AT THE END OF BREASTFEEDING
There is nothing to worry about. Usually all this breaks loose after pregnancy and spontaneously resolves into 3-4 months subsequent, even definitively a end of breastfeeding. If hair loss is very abundant, it is advisable to contact a general practitioner or a specialist who, after having carried out the necessary checks, will be able to recommend, for example, multivitamin supplements or breastfeeding treatments.
Credits: Photo by Unsplash | Luiza Braun
Girls, we’re not done yet! These were the causes of postpartum hair loss, but now is the time to move on to remedies. Turn the page and read on to find out how to stem postpartum hair loss with anti-fall vials, products, good habits and natural remedies!