The free streaming meetings at the House of Culture continue, which continue in their format from 8 to 14 June. The appointments will involve numerous historians, scholars and psychologists in an ongoing dialogue dedicated to history, sociology and environmental sustainability.
Here is the schedule of the meetings.
– Monday 8 June, 6.00 pm, “Togliatti, the realism of politics”. A biography on the occasion of the presentation of the book by Gianluca Fiocco. Introductory greeting by Gianni Cervetti, the following discussions with the author: Aldo Agosti, Giovanni Scirocco, Giorgio Vecchio, coordinates Ferruccio Capelli.
– Tuesday 9 June, 9 pm, “Frontiers of psychoanalysis – Utopia / Dystopias”. Series of meetings organized by the Italian Psychoanalytic Society of the Milanese Center of Psychoanalysis and the House of Culture. Second meeting “The difficult freedom of Homo sapiens” speeches by Andrea Parravicini, Domenico Chianese, chair Cristina Saottini.
– Friday 12 June, 9 pm, Arci Atea and Casa della Cultura “Remembering Margherita Hack for a scientific citizenship”, with Manuela Monti and Carlo Alberto Redi.
– Thursday 11 June, 5.00 pm, Fifth module: “Environmental and social sustainability”.
– Friday 12 June, 6 pm. Sixth module: “Environmental and social sustainability”. Recovery of the lesson of Friday 13 March: Claudia Sorlini and Gianni Vaggi, “The culture of environmental sustainability”.
– Saturday 13 June, 10 am. Sixth module: “Environmental and social sustainability”. Recovery of the lesson of Saturday March 14: Loris Caruso – “After People and Friday for Future: a new season of movements”.
– Saturday 13 June, 2.30 pm. Sixth module: “Environmental and social sustainability”. Recovery of the lesson of Saturday March 14: Daniele Gerundino, “The circular economy”.
– Sunday 14 June, 10 am. Sixth module: “Environmental and social sustainability”. Recovery of the lesson on Sunday 15 March: Pippo Ranci and Valeria Termini, “Renewable sources and energy for all.
It will be possible to follow all the meetings on the dedicated website.